Vortex Crank Flashlight
Few crank flashlights compare in performance and reliability to the Vortex Crank Flashlight. This commercial grade flashlight is manufactured from ABS plastic and constructed with a robust drive gear assembly that provides years of worry free use.
Waterproof to a depth of 33 feet, floats and capable of taking a beating. Vortex Crank Flashlight delivers spotlight illumination to a distance of 100 feet, floodlight illumination to a distance of 35 feet and operates as an emergency flashing beacon that can be seen for miles.
Vortex Crank Flashlight is capable of recharging a variety of portable devices including cell phones and GPS units. Ideal for making sure your mobile phone is available to keep friends and family informed of your condition and whereabouts. Vortex is essential for the emergency kit, as selected by the U.S. Army, and well suited for marine environments in addition to off grid living, camping, hunting and fishing and off course the car or truck. Power outages across the county are frequent and at times long lasting. Be prepared and safe!
Vortex Crank Flashlight Technical Specifications
- Spotlight Illumination Range = 100 feet (30m)
- Spotlight Illumination Range (Underwater) = 35 feet (10.5m)
- Spotlight Power = 1 watt (90 lumen)
- Spotlight Duration = 45 minutes
- Emergency Beacon Mode – Spotlight Duration = 45 minutes
- Floodlight Illumination Range = 25 feet (7.5m)
- Floodlight Power = 2 LEDs .25 watt each (35 lumen)
- Floodlight Duration = 60 minutes
- Energy Storage = NiMH Batteries
- Crank Charging Time = 2 minutes
- Waterproof Depth = 33 feet (10m) and Floats
- LED Lifetime – Spotlight = 10,000 hours – Floodlight = 80,000 hours
- Charge Port = 6 volt – 200 mA output
- Size = Length: 7″ (17.3cm) x 2.7″ (6.9cm) x 2.2″ (5.7cm)
- Weight = 15 oz (426g)
- Warranty: 1 Year