Solar Headlamp S081, Hands Free Light, Camping, Tire Changing, Nighttime Dog Walking
Solar Headlamp S081 provides bright light and the freedom to use both hands to change a flat tire at night or performing a variety of work activities. In addition, Solar Headlamp is perfect for seeing the trail at night, performing a thorough property inspection or staying safe when walking along the road. Furthermore, the headlamp is ideal for camping, backpacking and hunting. Accessorized with a quality head strap for comfortable wear, solar headlamp delivers convenience and safety to its user.
Lightweight and rugged, solar light is equipped with four high brightness 2835 LEDs emitting 80 lumens of light for up to four hours. Solar Headlamp S081 charges in direct sunlight using the detachable .25 watt 5 volt solar panel. Likewise, the headlamp also charges using an optional Micro USB 12V or 120V chargers.
Using a 600mAh rechargeable Lithium batteries as the primary power source, the headlamp incorporates two CR2032 replaceable alkaline batteries as a secondary power supply. A two position switch toggles power from rechargeable battery to alkaline battery.
Solar Headlamp S081 Features:
- Four high brightness 2835 LEDs
- Detachable .25w 5V solar panel
- Rechargeable 600mAH lithium battery
- Two replaceable backup alkaline batteries
- Adjustable head strap
- Lightweight (2 ounces)
- Maximum light output 80 lumens
- Dual position switch to toggle between solar and battery power supplies
- Fours hours illumination per charge
- Optional Micro USB 12 volt and 120 volt chargers – sold separately
Solar Power Flashlight Beneficiaries:
- Campers, Hikers and Backpackers
- Trades Professionals (HVAC, Electricians, Plumbers)
- Vehicle convenience when changing a flat tire
- Individuals who benefit from being seen when walking or working
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact HaveLight to Receive a Quotation