NightStar jP Shake Flashlight
NightStar jP Shake Flashlight is a capacitor powered LED flashlight that never requires batteries. Using rare earth magnets to generate electricity, NightStar jP flashlight provides years of maintenance free unfailing illumination.
NightStar Magnetic Flashlights manufactured in 1997 and forward continue to light the way with ZERO maintenance and No Batteries. What other flashlight manufacturer can claim this level of outstanding performance?
NightStar jP Shake Flashlight Technical Specifications:
- LED Illumination Range = 40 feet (12m)
- LED Beam Diameter = 12 feet (3.6m)
- Lumen Output = 15lm (laser collimation)
- LED Power = 0.10 watt
- Charge Time = 30 seconds
- Light Duration = 15 minutes
- Waterproof Depth = 200 feet (61m)
- Corrosion Proof = motor oil, diesel fuel, salt water & mild acids
- Impact Resistance = withstands repeated 5 foot drops (1.5m)
- Storage Temperature = -40F (-40c) to +140F (+70c)
- Panasonic Gold Capacitor = 500,000 charge cycles
- LED Life = 50,000 hours
- Dimensions = Length 10 inches (25cm) Diameter 1.5 inches (3.8cm)
- Weight = 11oz (308 grams)
- Warranty = 5 years
With a housing made from polycarbonate plastic NightStar jP flashlight is virtually indestructible, waterproof and capable of floating in an upright position.
Capacitor flashlights require periodic charging to ensure optimum performance. Failure to charge the capacitor does not negatively impact flashlight lifespan but does impact light duration output. If the flashlight is unused for months or years fully charging the capacitor will take two or three charge cycles to fully restore capacitor charge.
Capacitor flashlights are arguably the most reliable flashlights manufactured, you just have to know how to use them! The major advantage of a NightStar jP Shake flashlight is exceptional reliability. Light duration of a capacitor flashlight is short in comparison to battery flashlights but with NightStar jP Shake flashlight when all your battery flashlights have “given it up” you now have a flashlight that operates without fail. In physics there is no such thing as a free lunch!