- Additional information
LED Baton plus Charging Case
LED Baton plus Charging Case. Includes three batons, charging case with AC and DC adapters, and flexible tripod stand. Baton color options are Orange, Yellow or mix and match. Transportation incidents and workers struck by vehicles or mobile equipment account for the highest number of fatal work injuries. Learn more about Work Zone Traffic Safety from OSHA Fact Sheet and important steps to keep workers safe.
LED Baton Uses:
- Direct vehicle or pedestrian traffic. Operates as an emergency beacon during rescue operations (SOS light mode) on land or sea.
- Ecologically better for our environment. Flame producing incendiary road flares release perchlorate. Non-polluting LED Baton protects watersheds, wetlands and marine environments.
- No spark or open flame. Eliminate ignition source of combustible or flammable solids, liquids or gases.
- Alerts drivers to potential roadside danger, identifies detours, and signals for help.
- High visibility of fire department personnel, police, construction workers, airport ground crews, safety personnel and citizens who benefit from an emergency signaling device.
LED Baton Features:
- Includes tri-pod stand for vertical orientation.
- LED Baton can remain plugged in when turned off without damaging battery.
- Maintains full battery charge for 90 days.
- Magnets located on LED baton base attach to ferrous metal surfaces.
- Shock resistant construction.
LED Baton Light Modes and Run Times
- Rotate – 5 hours
- Quad Flash – 10 hours
- Alternating Blinks – 3 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) – 10 hours
- Steady on – 4 hours
LED Baton Charging Specifications:
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- (CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mA
- Lithium Ion battery fully charges in 8 to 10 hours.
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 feet. Floats
- DOT and Traffic Safety Compliance
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
- NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety; Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment
U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR § 392.25 & 393.95 (g) (prohibits the carrying of any flame-producing fare on any Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) transporting explosives; any cargo of flammable liquid or flammable compressed gas, whether loaded or empty; or any CMV using compressed gas as a motor fuel).
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact EcoCentricNow to Receive a Quotation
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 4 in|