MiniTac MT210 Tactical Flashlight, IPX-7 Waterproof No-slip Grip Housing
MiniTac MT210 Tactical Flashlight. Utilizing a Cree LED rated at 120, 55 and 30 lumens in combination with a deep parabolic reflector, MiniTac MT210 projects a brilliant light beam capable of illuminating objects in high brightness setting up to 70 meters (230+ feet) away. Conversely, MT210 low lumen setting is just the right amount of light for viewing up close objects. Securely mounted in the tail end of the flashlight, a textured rubber boot protects the switch that controls momentary, constant-on or strobe operation.
Noteworthy features include an IPX-7 waterproof rating, a no-slip textured grip housing machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, and outstanding resistance to chemicals and impacts. Weighing only 2.2 ounces and measuring 4 inches, MiniTac MT210 is a compact pocket flashlight equipped with a removable pocket clip for handy access.
Powered by one AA battery, MiniTac MT210 operational run time is 1.5 hours in constant on high brightness mode. Backed by Bayco’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, MT210 provides years of reliable lighting.
MiniTac MT210 Tactical Flashlight Features:
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight, High, Medium or Low beam setting with Strobe function
- Sharp focused flashlight beam
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Type 3 hard anodized finish
- Non-slip grip
- Water resistant
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Powered by One AA battery (included)
Professional, Police and Military Tactical Flashlight Specifications:
- UPC: 017398803731
- Flashlight Lumens: 120 / 55 / 30
- Beam Distance: 70 / 51 / 40 meters
- Candela: 1,227 / 656 / 398
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Water Rating: IPX-7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Flashlight Run-time: 1.5 / 4 / 6
- Strobe Run-time: 2 hours
- Type of Switch: Single Tail Cap Switch – Momentary or Constant-on Flashlight, High, Medium and Low-Brightness Flashlight, Strobe
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Type III Hard Anodized Finish
- Body Color: Black
- Power Source: One AA Battery
- Length: 4 in (102 mm)
- Handle Diameter: 0.6 in (15 mm)
- Head Diameter: 0.9 in (23 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
- Package Contents: Light, 1 AA battery and Removable pocket clip
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
A tactical flashlight is typically used in conjunction with a firearm to aid low light target identification, allowing the marksman to simultaneously aim and illuminate the target. Tactical flashlights are handheld or mounted to the weapon with the light beam parallel to the bore.
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact HaveLight to Receive a Quotation