Solar Rechargeable Headlamp provides hands free illumination. Perfect for getting the job done when two hands are needed. See the trail at night or perform a thorough inspection. The headlamp improves user visibility when out and about; keeping you safe when walking along the road. The adjustable headlamp comes with a quality head strap for comfortable wear.
Lightweight yet rugged. Four high brightness 2835 LEDs emit 80 lumens of light for up to four hours per charge. The Solar Rechargeable Headlamp charges in direct sunlight using the detachable .25 watt 5 volt solar panel. The headlamp also charges using the optional Micro USB 12V or 120V chargers.
Headlamp uses 600mAh rechargeable Lithium batteries as the primary power source and two CR2032 replaceable alkaline batteries as a secondary power supply. Two position switch toggles power from rechargeable battery to alkaline battery.
Solar Rechargeable Headlamp Features
- Four high brightness 2835 LEDs
- Detachable .25w 5V solar panel
- Rechargeable 600mAH lithium battery
- Two replaceable backup alkaline batteries
- Adjustable head strap
- Lightweight (2 ounces)
- Maximum light output 80 lumens
- Dual position switch to toggle between solar and battery power supplies
- Fours hours illumination per charge
- Optional Micro USB 12 volt and 120 volt charges – sold separately
Solar Rechargeable Headlamp Beneficiaries
- Campers, Hikers and Backpackers
- Trades Professionals (HVAC, Electricians, Plumbers)
- Vehicle convenience when changing a flat tire
- Individuals who benefit from being seen when walking or working