LED Road Flare, Replaces Chemical Flare, Magnetic Attachment
LED Road Flare. Eliminates the need for and significantly outperform chemical flares. Works as a ground based flare, elevated signaling device, or emergency beacon. LED Road Flare provides years of maintenance free service. Eliminates hazard associated with an open flame in proximity to combustible or flammable liquids and gases. Furthermore, LED flares as safer for the environment.
LED Road Flare nine (9) light patterns maximize visibility. Available housing colors are orange, yellow, white, green and blue. Crushproof, waterproof and float, LED flare is equipped with a magnetic base for attachment to metal surfaces. Each flare purchase includes AC/DC charger.
Frequent users include fire fighters, police officers, construction workers, and safety personnel. LED Road Flare enhances visibility at accident scenes, construction zones, vehicle breakdowns and any location where being seen is essential.
LED Road Flare Run Times:
The Li-Ion battery fully charges within 2-3 hours. Operational Performance of Individual Light Modes:
- Rotational Beacon = 9 hours
- Quad Rash = 9 hours
- Single Blink = 60 hours
- Alternating Blinking = 9 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) = 14 hours
- Steady On High Light Output = 5 hours
- Steady On Low Light Output = 35 hours
- 2 LED Flashlight = 9 hours
- 4 LED Flashlight = 6 hours
The stand-by charging feature allows the LED Emergency Flare to remain plugged in when turned off without damage to the battery or light. The trickle charge keeps the LED Emergency Light fully charged and ready for immediate use. Flare maintains a full charge for 90 days.
Electronic Flare Range of Use:
- LED Road Flare replaces standard incendiary flares. Alert drivers to potential roadside danger, identifies detours, and signal for help.
- Rescue Signal – operates as an emergency beacon.
- Helicopter Landings – use Red LED beacon in triangular configuration to define landing zone. Yellow LED beacon can identify wind direction.
Electronic Flare Features and Benefits:
- Shock resistant construction can withstand the impact of roadside traffic.
- Waterproof to a depth of 33 feet. Floats. Safe to use in marine and wet environments.
- Magnetic Attachment – magnet located on back of flare attaches to metal surface such as vehicle trunk or lift gate for added visibility.
- Lay flat on the ground and operate as a road flare.
- Safer and ecologically better for our environment than flame producing emergency road flares. No spark, open flame, fumes or toxic chemicals released.
LED Emergency Flare Specifications:
- Electronic Flare Weight – 6.7oz (188g)
- Electronic Flare Dimensions – 4 x 1.25 inches (10cm x 3cm)
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mA
Complimentary Rechargeable Battery Safety Lighting
LED Baton Kit
LED Road Flare Kit
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact HaveLight to Receive a Quotation