- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
LED Baton Kit includes three batons, charging case with AC and DC charge adapters and flexible tripod stand. Color Options: Orange Batons, Yellow Batons or Mix and Match.
Transportation incidents and workers struck by vehicles or mobile equipment account for the highest number of fatal work injuries. Learn more about Work Zone Traffic Safety from OSHA Fact Sheet and important steps to keep workers safe.
LED Baton Light Modes and Run Times
- Rotate – 5 hours
- Quad Flash – 10 hours
- Alternating Blinks – 3 hours
- SOS Rescue (Morse code) – 10 hours
- Steady on – 4 hours
LED Baton Charging Specifications
- 120v AC/DC Charger: Input: 1 00-240v Ac, 50-60 Hz
- (CE & C/UL Listed) Output: 5.0VDC, 1200mA
- 12v DC Charger: Input: 12-24V DC
- (CE) Output: 5.0V, 850 mA
- Lithium Ion battery fully charges in 8 to 10 hours.
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 feet. Floats
- DOT and Traffic Safety Compliance
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on)
- NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety; Section 6.7.3 Miscellaneous Equipment
LED Baton Features
- Safety Baton – hand-held signaling device to direct traffic (vehicle, crowds, aviation, and marine) or signal for help.
- Emergency Road Flare – replaces standard incendiary flares.
- Includes tri-pod stand for vertical orientation.
- LED Baton can remain plugged in when turned off without damaging battery.
- Maintains full battery charge for 90 days.
- Magnets located on LED baton base attach to ferrous metal surfaces.
- Shock resistant construction.
LED Baton Benefits
- Direct vehicle or pedestrian traffic and as an emergency beacon during rescue operations (SOS light mode) on land or sea.
- Ecologically better for our environment than flame producing emergency road flares by eliminating use of perchlorate. Safe to use in marine and wetland environments.
- No spark or open flame produced that can ignite combustible or flammable liquids or gases.
- Alerts drivers to potential roadside danger, identifies detours, and signals for help.
- Improve visibility of fire department personnel, police, construction workers, airport ground crews, safety personnel and citizens who benefit from an emergency signaling device for the car, truck and safety kit.
U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR § 392.25 & 393.95 (g) (prohibits the carrying of any flame-producing fare on any Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) transporting explosives; any cargo of flammable liquid or flammable compressed gas, whether loaded or empty; or any CMV using compressed gas as a motor fuel).
|Dimensions||16 x 14 x 4 in|