Fuji EnviroMax AA Batteries 4300BP2,4300BP4, 4300BP8, 4300BP24, 4300BP48
Fuji EnviroMax AA Batteries. High performance batteries at discount prices. Equal in performance to other national brands including Duracell, Energizer, and Eveready. Batteries are free of mercury, cadmium, and PVC chemicals. Each cited by the European RoHS initiative as hazardous. Furthermore, battery manufacturing complies with strict ISO guidelines.
Fuji AA size batteries are zinc-chloride dry cell primary battery (non-rechargeable), delivering 1.5 volts of direct current, resulting from the chemical reaction between zinc and potassium hydroxide (KOH). EnviroMax vs. zinc-carbon batteries delivers 50% greater capacity, higher current output and better leak resistance, which is amplified by using a plastic can versus steel.
Fuji EnviroMax AA Batteries 4300BP2, 4300BP4, 4300BP8, 4300BP24 and 4300BP48 Details:
- Brand: Fuji EnviroMAX AA Battery
- Model Numbers: 4300BP2, 4300BP4, 4300BP8, 4300BP24, and 4300BP48
- SKU: 791058430023, 791058430047, 791058430085, 791058430030, and 791058430009
- Size: AA
- Individual Package Options: 2, 4, 8, 24 and 48 Packs
- Number of Cells/Case: 2 Pack (96 cells), 4 Pack (192 cells), 8 Pack (384 cells), 24 Pack (576 cells) and 48 Pack (576 cells)
- Device Suitability: Low, Medium and High Drain Devices
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
Fuji Battery 4300BP2, 4300BP4, 4300BP8, 4300BP24 and 4300BP48 Advantages:
- Higher energy density
- Superior service performance at all drain rates
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer shelf life
- Greater resistance to leakage
Click Here to learn about the performance and environmental advantages of Fuji Batteries. Fuji Battery is the industry leader in promoting sustainable battery development with ZERO ozone depleting compounds emitted during manufacturing and over 75% recycled materials used in product packaging.
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact HaveLight to Receive a Quotation