Fuji Enviromax D Cell Batteries, Package Options 4100BP2, 4100BP4 and 4100SP12
Fuji Enviromax D Cell Batteries. High performance alkaline batteries at discount prices. Equal in performance to other national brands including Duracell, Energizer, and Eveready. Batteries are free of mercury, cadmium, and PVC chemicals. Each cited by the European RoHS initiative as hazardous. Furthermore, battery manufacturing complies with strict ISO guidelines.
Fuji EnviroMax D size battery is a zinc-chloride dry cell primary battery (non-rechargeable), delivering 1.5 volts of direct current, resulting from the chemical reaction between zinc and potassium hydroxide (KOH). EnviroMax vs. zinc-carbon batteries delivers 50% greater capacity, higher current output and better leak resistance resulting from containerizing electrolyte and xxx in a plastic can versus steel.
Fuji Enviromax D Cell Batteries for Low, Medium and High Drain Devices:
- Brand: Fuji EnviroMAX D Battery
- Model Numbers: 4100BP2, 4100BP4 and 4100SP12
- SKU: 791058410025, 791058410049 and 791058410018
- Cell Size: D
- Individual Package Options: 2, 4 and 12 Packs
- Number of Cells/Case: 2 Pack (96 cells), 4 Pack (96 cells) and 12 Pack (144 cells)
- Device Suitability: Low, Medium and High Drain Devices
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Shelf Life: 10 years
Enviromax Eco-friendly “Super Duty” Alkaline Battery Advantages:
- Higher energy density
- Superior service performance at all drain rates
- Outstanding cold temperature performance
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer shelf life
- Greater resistance to leakage
Click Here to learn about the performance and environmental advantages of Fuji Batteries. Fuji Battery is the industry leader in promoting sustainable battery development with ZERO ozone depleting compounds emitted during manufacturing and over 75% recycled materials used in product packaging.
Ordering Bulk Qty or a Variety of Products? Contact HaveLight to Receive a Quotation